- These terms and conditions govern the supply of goods sold by Walls and Ceilings International Limited (US) of Tything Road, Alcester, Warwickshire B49 6EP to the customer (YOU) and constitute the entire and only agreement between us in relation thereto.
- All orders placed by you are based on these terms and conditions and are subject to acceptance by us by delivery of the goods to you at which point a legally binding contract is constituted between us. The processing of your payment and acknowledgment of your order does not constitute legal acceptance of your order.
- Payment - All prices are exclusive of VAT at the prevailing rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. The total cost of your order is the price of the goods ordered plus VAT plus delivery charges as set out in the web site. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- Goods must be paid for in full including all relevant carriage charges before we dispatch the goods.
- Prices are correct at the time of going to press, however we reserve the right to amend prices when necessary.
- On the rare occasion that an error may occurs and goods may be incorrectly priced we reserve the right to not supply the goods.
- We reserve the right to delay or refuse orders where a transaction contains incomplete details or details that cannot be verified or where fraud is suspected.
- Any “was” price displayed on the website shows the previous selling price of the product. This product had been advertised at this price for the past 28 days to the reduced price coming into effect.
- Returns – If necessary, you may cancel your order within 30 days of the date of delivery. Please see the “Return” section on the web site. If the goods are faulty or parts missing then we would ask that you notify us within 5 working days of delivery.
- Liability – Upon their being a problem with the goods, we will either replace or repair the goods or refund to you the amount paid by you.
- All our products carry a full manufacturer’s warranty against manufacturing defects.
- The warranty will become invalid if the products have not been used in accordance with the purpose they were designed.
- Any goods, which are subject to a warranty claim, should be returned to Walls and Ceilings International Limited for inspection.
- We shall have no liability to pay any money to you in way of compensation other than any refund we make under these conditions. Our liability to you shall not in any event include losses related to any business of yours or any third party.
- Nothing in these terms affect or limits our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
- The Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Complaints and Claims Procedure
Any complaint or claim can be made directly to Walls And Ceilings International Limited, the claim itself should be in a letter setting out the date of installation, address of the property and giving a brief explanation of the problem. Please support this letter with full contact details and your proof of purchase, without these; we cannot handle your enquiry. All complaints will be responded to within seven working days.
Finance Terms and Conditions
It is a legal requirement to display these terms and conditions about offering finance in-store and on our website. Deko provides consumer credit service. Deko is a trading name of Pay4Later Ltd who act as a credit intermediary. They are registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333), authorised, and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (registered number 728646). For more information, please go to www.dekopay.com/faq or visit www.dekopay.com. Finance is provided through the Deko platform by a number of lenders. You will be offered the best rate available based on your credit history and our lenders’ credit decision policies. You will be informed who the lender is at the point the loan is offered and provided with their full contact details.